Monday, 16 November 2015

it was a blessing from God

Hey

So I got an awesome story.
On Monday we visited one of our investigators, Jesús. And before he even sat down he told us he wanted to get baptised on Saturday. It was a miracle. Heavenly Father blessed us. So we were super busy all week preparing everything :)
Only the day of the baptism I got a flu bug and was throwing up and dizzy all day long. But we made it to the baptism. It was super spiritual.

I want you to know that I know this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I know with all of my heart that this is His church. And that the prophet Thomas S Monson is a prophet of God. 
Oh and a side experience I want to share. A member gave us extra food and we didn't know what to do with it because we weren't going to eat it and decided to bring it to an investigator. When we did she told us she had no food to give her kids and that it was a blessing from God that we came. She is a single mom and does her very best to help her kids. But it was so humbling to see. So please, don't waste food. We are so blessed.
And I know that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world and he will carry our burdens. He is so patient with us, and always will be. We must always have faith in Him and remember he will lift us when we fall. Don't ever forget that the Atonement is so real and so important. It is the center of everything. I love you family. You are the best.

Hermana Blackmore