Monday, 2 November 2015

he laughed again and said you will see

Heeeey

This week we had a zone meeting and I had to speak at it, its weird to think that at the beginning of my mission I probably would have peed my pants if I had to speak in front of other missionaries, and in a different language. But I felt pretty calm this time. But now I wonder how i'll feel speaking in English when I get home haha.
 So one of the other sisters got super sick, she was in the hospital and we went to see how she was doing and helped them out a little bit, on our way back we found this area of graffiti and we just had to stop and take some ¨Black-hawk¨ pictures hahah, 
Today I am heading off to Hermosillo again for a leadership meeting, I will let you know how that goes next week. 
I am so grateful for this time I have to be a missionary. It is such a special experience that I will never forget. I still remember talking to Brendan once before and saying that I just wanted to be out on the mission field because it was easier than normal life.. haha. and he laughed and said it was hard and i said what's so hard its just teaching the gospel and baptizing, that's it! and he laughed again and said you will see. I still remember that conversation really well. I can say that it is hard, but it is sooo rewarding, I would live it all again if I could. The mission is the best.
Love you all

Hermana Blackmore