Monday, 7 September 2015

SALMON!

Heey heeey,

Guess what I ate for the first time on my mission? SALMON! Just like how we make it at home. Salmon here is really expensive but we ate with this really wealthy family and they fed it to us I was pretty happy hehe. Also the sushi here is reaaally good I never liked it in Canada but its probably one of my favourite foods now. I'd like to learn how to make it.
Well one of my favourite scriptures is in 1 Nefi 6. Nefi is talking and tells the reason why he writes in the plates. ¨Porque toda mi intención es persuadir a los hombres a que vengan al Dios de Abraham, y al Dios de Isaac, y al Dios de Jacob, y sean salvos. De modo que no escribo las cosas que agradan al mundo, sino las que agradan a Dios y a los que no son del mundo. Por tanto, daré un mandamiento a mis descendientes de que no ocupen estas planchas con cosas que no sean de valor para los hijos de los hombres.
I just love those verses because it tells us the exact purpose of the Book of Mormon. To help us be saved. Don't we all want to return back to our Heavenly Father? And we can know exactly how by reading that book. Sometimes we take it for granted or don't realize just how important it is to read it. And how every word written is revelation and what God wanted us to know. How lucky are we.
Pues familia, les quiero un buen. Quiero agradecerles por toda su ayuda y por su apoyo. Les extraño pero ay que seguir trabajando. Cuídense! 

Hermana Blackmore