Tuesday, 29 September 2015

how grateful I am for the prophets and Joseph Smith

HII!

Well this week quite a bit happened. I was soo busy doing exchanges with the other sisters before we had interviews with President. It was really fun I love going out with them and talking and visiting and loving them. 
It was awesome because we were able to contact this one lady who was super opened to hearing us. We taught lesson one and presented her the Book of Mormon and she told us she was super curious about it and really did want to read it. I love teaching the first lesson. I have heard some missionaries say that it can get boring teaching the same thing over and over again. But I know that its different every time if we want it to be. Like we can study the doctrine more deeper and then be able to understand the needs better of the investigators. And together be edified like it says in Doctrine and Covenants. Actually this last Sunday, on short notice I was asked to give a talk. And I decided to talk on the Book of Mormon and how super important it is to read it. I shared my personal experience on how I received a testimony of it and I just can't express how much I love and appreciate that book. And how grateful I am for the prophets and Joseph Smith that sacrificed so much so that we can read it and learn from it. 
I love you all. I know I never said it enough when I was home so I try and say it at the end of every email hehehe.
I hope mom and Vix got the chance to watch the Women's Conference and if not, please watch it. Also don't forget about General Conference this weekend and the Priesthood session. And remember I'll be watching it from Mexico with you guys! <3 
Love Hermana Blackmore
 

here are some pics! love ya!