Monday, 24 August 2015

There is this mountain called the cerro de la campana...

Heeey family,

On Saturday night we got some great news. Our Bishopric phoned and asked if we could each give talks the following day. Ahh I went a little crazy trying to think of what I could share. Luckily my topic was on the Atonement meanwhile my poor companion had to talk on hermanamiento which I think is more dificult haha. But it went really well. 
 
I also saw an investigator who is now a strong member in the church who got baptized. We found her but I got transferred before she got baptized and now she is in the Young Women's Presidency and her husband also got baptized and is our Ward Mission Leader. It was waaaay cool. We had a lot of catching up to do. 
Well I am attaching some pictures we took last week. There is this mountain called the cerro de la campana that is in the middle of Hermosillo. So we climbed it for an activity as a zone. It was pretty fun but I got a huge sunburn afterwards haha. 
 
I am really sorry my emails may seem so boring but I really don't have any exciting news to share. Only that I am pumped that Sabrina can fly home with me. That will be sooo awesome! 
I love you all and pray for you. I know that Heavenly Father loves us and that he is aware of our needs. I know that if we are obedient to his commandments, he will prepare the way for us to accomplish the thing he has commanded. Sounds more simpler said than done. To just trust in the Lord and put our lives in his hands and all that we have. Have a great week!

Hermana Blackmore