Monday, 31 August 2015

He is so merciful and so loving

HEEY family!

We had a nice zone conference with President this week. Really felt the Spirit and he made some changes to the mission that he felt would help with our success. We are all really excited for it. I also had to capacitate in front of everyone including President and his wife. I was so nervous I couldn't sleep the whole night before and then when I got up there it was weird, like all my nerves went away and I got mad at myself afterwards for stressing over nothing. I talked on recognizing the Spirit and how it is key as a missionary to have success and to have spiritual power. 
There is this scripture that I really like that is in 2 Nefi 28:32, ¨No obstante que les extenderé mi brazo de día en día, me negaran. Sin embargo, si se arrepienten y vienen a mi, seré misericordioso con ellos, porque mi brazo esta extendido todo el día, dice el Señor Dios de los Ejércitos. I just think about the times that we may reject Jesus, and maybe not even realize it! I think that when we are disobedient to the commandments of God we are rejecting his arm. But I love the first part. That his hand will always be there, even in the times of rejection we can turn to him and be received. And apply the Atonement in our lives. He is so merciful and so loving we can never forget that our Saviour is always there for us. I like sharing this scripture with members and investigators. Don't forget that he is extending his arm at all times to you. 
I love you guys. Here is a selfie haha and a picture of the zone we went and ate today at peter pipers pizza.
 

 LES QUIERO MUCHO!

Hermana Blackmore