Monday, 8 June 2015

if we don't have the Spirit with us we cannot teach. Period.

Heeey
This week we had to go to the clinic because my companion got an eye infection. It looked like the same infection I had when I first got on the mission but not as bad, and they gave her eye drops. That was at the beginning of the week. But her eye is still pretty red we might have to take another trip there again. Not a fan of the clinic. 


 Also that's awesome that fast and testmony meeting was spiritual for you guys. I think we are the only mission in the world that have permission to drink water even when we fast! How crazy is that? But seriously half the mission would die if we didn't lol. Also I got asked to give a talk next Sunday on Missionary Work. I am reaaaally nervous aaaaaah. 
We had a zone meeting and the topic was on the Spirit and how if we don't have the Spirit with us we cannot teach. Period. How crucial it is that we have it and be worthy of its companionship. I know that missionary work cannot have any success without the Holy Ghost. I love reading the talk Dad gave me right before I came on the mission, it talks about exactly that and how we will not be decieved if we take the Spirit as our guide.
Well we have a baptism this Saturday that I am super excited about. The family I was telling you about that have reactivated and Nahomi is super pumped to be baptized, so are we hehe. 
 
Well I know this church is the only true church on the earth. I know that the prophet Thomas S Monsen is a prophet of God. I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and that his son Jesus Christ lives. I am so proud of Ten and that he graduated and is focused on serving a mission. It will be the best thing he ever does in his life. Prepare now by studying Preach My Gospel and the Book of Mormon everyday. I love you all and hope this week goes super awesome!!

Hermana Blackmore