Monday, 4 May 2015

where do we look right now?

Heeey Heeey!

So Skype next Sunday at 4, Hermosillo time. I am excited to see you all again and talk for a bit. Weird that it will be my last time doing it. 
It has been getting hotter and hotter out. Dad I would LOVE to send some over there cause its way too much. My poor companion is having a hard time adjusting to it.
Anyways this week we had a special conference because a member of the seventy came and visited our mission. First President talked and it was so sad he started crying telling us how much he loved us and how he was going to miss us but that the mission was in good hands with the new President that will be coming. I really love our President and his wife. They really sacrifice EVERYTHING for us and worry about the missionaries. Hna Hernandez talked about Moses and the staff with the serpent and that if the people would only look they would be saved. She asked us where do we look right now? And that we cannot pass by one moment without reading the Book of Mormon. Shes a great lady. Elder CastaƱedo talked and wow it was sooo spiritual. He talked about becoming a full purpose missionary. One thing that stood out to me was that he said if the missionaries understood the Atonement, there would be no need for mission rules. Ouch. But so true. The Atonement is very broad and complex and there is always something you can learn from it. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know they live and love us with a perfect love that we cannot understand. If we only could understand that love a little better I think we would be more willing to keep the commandments and strive harder to be like the Saviour, knowing the gospel is for our benefit. To bless us and help us progress in this life. 
Its funny because I know things have happened during the week that I would love to tell you guys. But then when I come to the computer I blank out and forget what happened. Really sorry about that haha. I hope you understand.
But I love you guys so much. Can't wait to see your faces!

Hermana Blackmore

PS Don't forget, at 4 on Sunday.