Monday, 2 March 2015

the solution to every sickness is a needle in your "pompis"

Heeey

It was really nice seeing the pictures of Grandmas funeral. And it was really cool seeing the family all together, everyone looks so big!
This week my companion finally got bitten by a dog. It was funny because this black dog walked past us and i shewed it away and she was like "That's mean! Come here doggy" and it came over and as soon as she touched it it nipped her hand. Haha! Good thing it didn't go through the skin. 
Then my poor companion got sick and we had to go the the clinic. Turns out she got an infection in her throat and the doctor said she has to have needles in her butt. 1 ever day for 6 days. Its so weird that here in Mexico the solution to every sickness is a needle in your "pompis" And she was so nervous. Ah, she wanted me to take a picture of it but I completely forgot because i was laughing so hard. 
I also went to the clinic and got my other toe nail removed. It hurt but my companion was supportive and taking a video of it and everything and the doctor was like "quick take a picture!!" at a gross point I think haha.
 
 
Also please tell Aunt Tara I got her package and was sooo happy! We were at a district meeting and I opened it up and laid my pillow case in the middle of the table and was like "So what were we talking about?" It ended up causing the Americans to sing their national anthem and I started singing the Canadian really loud all by myself haha, it was pretty funny.
 
Well I love you all so much. I want you to know how grateful I am that I am sealed to you. I had time this week to write you all a letter and I thought really hard about what I should say to you or how I could help you in your individual needs with my words. Not sure how well I did but I sent off the letters today.
Please don't stop reading your scriptures and praying. I can't tell you how important it is to do that and doing all the little things make a huge difference in our testimonies. Remember to do Family Home Evening as well. The promise of doing it is that our children will not fall away from the church. What an amazing promise hey? I love you guys so much! Tell the family I say hi!

Love

Hermana Blackmore