Monday, 19 January 2015

it was the best sushi I've ever eaten!

HI!

First I wanna say Happy Birthday to MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its this week but I only get today to say it!
This week we had interviews with the President. When it was my turn to go in he asked me to say the prayer and after he told me that i sounded native, yay! Also mentioned that Dad wrote him a few times..., he told me to say hi to you all. I also got a really bad cold last week and one of our investigators wanted to give me a shot on the butt because when you're sick here that's what you do and you heal way faster apparently. And no one needs a license to do it and she was trying to convince me but i said no way hahahah i was trying not to laugh. 
Also the family I told you about last week has a baptism date for VALENTINES DAAAAY.(best valentines day ever) And they are progressing so well and going to church every sunday. They even have home teachers now that go visit them. 
Its good to see the photos that mom sends me. I can't believe how different everyone looks, Vicky is growing so fast. 
Well this week my companion was teaching an investigator a gospel principle and mentioned how we have an earthly father and compared him to our heavenly father and the love they both have for us. And it made me think of Dad and how much i miss him and I sure hope you know that i love you lots and that i appreciate all you do for me. Same with you Mom. I am so proud to call you my parents.
Well not much else has happened. Except I ate sushi yesterday and it was the best sushi I've ever eaten! a member made them for us. 
Love you all so much!

Hermana Blackmore